Subject: RE: Axway SOU statement

Hi Dale,

Thank you for sending this SoU. I am taking the liberty of now including the TOSCA TC mailing list. Your SoU will be reviewed for approval along with the others received, most likely at our upcoming meeting on April 25th.

Thanks again,

Paul

From: Dale Moberg [mailto:dmoberg@axway.com]
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 4:26 PM
To: Lipton, Paul C; Simon Moser
Subject: Axway SOU statement

As Axway’s Primary Representative, I'm submitting this statement of use to the TOSCA TC and OASIS:

Axway has successfully used  the Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) Version 1.0 Committee Specification 01 as approved on 3/19/2013 in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses specified therein and OASIS policy.

This successful use did not include the interoperation of multiple independent implementations

Dale Moberg