Subject: Re: [tosca] Groups - Action Item "Basic Profile" added

Hi Paul, Simon,

I created JIRA Issue TOSCA-110 as follow-up of the action item created by
Efraim. However, I was not allowed to update the action item or close it.
Could you please take care of this?

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-110

Regards,
Thomas

Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure CTO Office - Cloud Orchestration, Cloud
Standards
Tivoli Master Inventor
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH, C397, Schoenaicher Str. 220,
D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
thomas.spatzier@de.ibm.com | +49-7031-16-1219

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294