Subject: Fwd: Fw: [tosca] Groups - Ballot closed: "Approve TOSCA v1.0 WD16 with Non-Material changes as a Committee Specification"

Forwarding to the TC mailing list from Dave Ings.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Date: Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:05 AM
To: Dave Ings <ings@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, Simon D Moser <SMOSER@de.ibm.com>, Gerd Breiter <GBREITER@de.ibm.com>

Thanks Dave!

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Dave Ings <ings@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

Hi Chet,

On behalf of IBM I hereby (re) submit our TOSCA statement of use (below).

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings

Inactive hide details for Gerd Breiter---2013-05-15 02:03:43 AM---Hi Dave, since we had to do a CSD 02 for TOSCA we need to resGerd Breiter---2013-05-15 02:03:43 AM---Hi Dave, since we had to do a CSD 02 for TOSCA we need to resubmit the statement of use with referen