Subject: [OASIS-Appeal-001] Appeal to the charter clarification recently made by the TOSCA TC

Martin, thank you for directing this appeal to TC Administration. Members of the TOSCA TC, please be notifed that I have received the appeal below from Martin Chapman of Oracle and the TAB.

This appeal has been numbered OASIS-Appeal-001. Please include this number in the subject of any email communications on this matter.

I will address this appeal following the draft procedures in the attached text file. Specifically, the next steps in handling this communication will be:

- Determine whether the appeal is valid.

- Collect and document the facts of the case.

- Determine what OASIS rules apply to the facts and use them to make a determination.

- Document the decision and share with all parties involved.

I will note for the record that we have a conference call scheduled for next Friday, 24 May 2013, to try to resolve this issue. I will send out the call details for anyone who wishes to attend.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the appeal or the next steps.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign