Subject: Re: [tosca] Slightly off topic: TOSCA style topology visualization

Hi Debo,

I have seen this demo live at the OpenStack summit in Portland and this was
probably the coolest demo at the summit :-)

I think it would be nice if you could share some thoughts on how this could
be rendered as a concrete TOSCA use case (what NodeTypes and
RelationshipTypes you would need, etc.). I talked to the students briefly
after the session to inspire this discussion, but did not get a response so
far.

Another interesting topic would be how you see the relationship to Heat?
Have you engaged with the Heat team to discuss a possible conversion on one
orchestration technology on OpenStack?

Regards,
Thomas

Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure CTO Office - Cloud Orchestration, Cloud
Standards
Tivoli Master Inventor
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH, C397, Schoenaicher Str. 220,
D-71032 Boeblingen, Germany
thomas.spatzier@de.ibm.com | +49-7031-16-1219

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294