Subject: Re: [tosca] Slightly off topic: TOSCA style topology visualization

Thanks a lot for the nice comments! Sorry for the late response - blaming
it on travel :)

We have talked to the Heat guys (and more needs to be done) and there is
some overlap for sure. However the recursion concept is different from
what they have. On that note, we are also exploring how to take some of
the visual stuff and incorporate it in Horizon Š For now we are enabling
D3 (javascript viz libs) support in Horizon.

debo