Subject: RE: Slightly off topic: TOSCA style topology visualization

Hi Debo,

Finally found time to watch the video of this talk. Very impressive work! Yes, I would love to see this consume and emit TOSCA. Nobody should ever have to write XML by hand, and Curvature looks nicely flashy to use. Great stuff!

Best,

  --Richard

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Debo Dutta (dedutta)
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 11:56 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi

Some interns gave a talk at the last openstack summit which might be interesting. Its not TOSCA compliant yet (in terms of the API) but thought this might be interesting to some of us on this list

Feedback will be great. Also one of the things on our plate is to make the container API compatible with TOSCA.

Thx

debo