Subject: HEADS-UP! New TC Phone and Numbers (also chat URL) Coming

Hi TOSCA-ers,

Today, the pranksters that have disrupted other OASIS meetings disrupted the TOSCA Interop SC meeting. As a precaution, Simon and I will be changing the phone bridge and  web conferencing numbers, as well as the chatroom URL. Please consider this an advance warning, and please keep an eye peeled for the new information, which you will receive privately and directly from me.

If you have a problem, please let Simon and me know through direct, private email.