Subject: Requesting leave of absence

Hi Paul, Simon,

following up on the note below, and according to the TC process, I would
like to inform you that I will be on vacation starting next week until
September 9th.
Therefore, I am requesting a leave of absence for the TC meetings on August
22nd, 29th and September 4th.

Thanks,
Thomas

----- Forwarded by Thomas Spatzier/Germany/IBM on 15.08.2013 08:48 -----