Subject: Request for leave of absence

Hi Simon and Paul,

according to the TC process, I would like to inform you that I will be on
vacation starting next week until September 2nd.
Therefore, I am requesting a leave of absence for the TC meetings on August
22nd and 29th.

Thanks and Regards,
Gerd Breiter

IBM Distinguished Engineer
Chief Architect Cloud Computing,
Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure CTO Office
Member IBM Academy of Technology
Phone 49-7031-16-4997, gbreiter@de.ibm.com

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294