Subject: Groups - Event "NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting" cancelled

Submitter's message
Canceled as per co-chair decision/availability.
-- Mr. Paul Lipton
Event Title: NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting

Date: Thursday, 19 September 2013, 12:00pm to 01:30pm EDT
Location: See private email to TC members. Please contact co-chairs using the email address you used to register with OASIS for this information, if you do not have it.
Description

IMPORTANT: Please examine this entire event description for a handy list of resources, responsibilities, and more!

P H O N E, W E B   C O N F E R E N C I N G, A N D   C H A T R O O M
Due to prankster calls, please contact the co-chairs using your OASIS-registered email address to obtain this information (reference: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201307/msg00013.html)

R E C O R D   Y O U R   O W N   A T T E N D A N C E
Participants are responsible to log their attendance on this Kavi calendar entry. When you join the meeting, use this page to record your attendance by clicking "Record My Attendance". If you are not on the internet, you can request the chair to record your attendance on your behalf.

Y O U R   S C R I B E   R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y
Every person in the TC is asked to take their turn at scribing a meeting. When your name is called by the co-chair, please take your turn. You will use the chat room for the initial scribing.

Scribing is easy:
1. Change your name using setting button in the chat room to "YOUR NAME (Scribe - CO).
2. Record motions/votes and some context in the chat room during the meeting (people will add details and help). You don't have to quote people.
3. Later, use this template document to produce draft minutes of the meeting as recorded in the chat room: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/45088/TOSCA%20Minutes%20Template.docx (Copy/append the raw chat room contents at the end of the doc (copy/paste works fine in most browsers).
4. Post draft file called "TOSCA TC Minutes 2012-MM-DD" to "Meeting Notes" folder here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/documents.php

T R A C K   Y O U R   V O T I N G   R I G H T S
Participants are responsible for the state of their voting rights. The co-chairs will endeavor to update the roster at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/roster.php before meetings. Except for leaves of absence, the general rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from two consecutive meetings loses his or her voting rights at the end of the second Meeting missed, and a TC Member who has lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by attending two consecutive meetings after the end of the second Meeting attended. (see the TC Process section 2.4.4 for more details).

O T H E R   R E S O U R C E S
TOSCA TC PAGE:

TOSCA JIRA Project (all proposals and issues): http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA

PROPOSALS AND ISSUES:
TC standing rules for JIRA mandate that all technical and deliverable proposals and issues be in the form of JIRA issues and will only be voted upon after 1 week. Issues can be discussed at any time. For details, see the approved proposal at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201112/msg00030.html

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Owner: Mr. Paul Lipton
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:CANCEL
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CANCELLED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20130912T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20130919T120000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20130919T133000
SEQUENCE:5902
SUMMARY:NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting (CANCELLED)
LOCATION:See private email to TC members. Please contact co-chairs using the email address you used to register with OASIS for this information, if you do not have it.
  for a handy list of resources, responsibilities, and
  more!\n\n	\n		\n			 \n		\n			P H O N E, W E B   C O N F E R
  E N C I N G, A N D   C H A T R O O M\n		\n			Due to
  prankster calls, please contact the co-chairs using your
  OASIS-registered email address to obtain this information
  (reference:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201307/msg00013.html)\n		\n
  \n		\n			  \n		\n			R E C O R D   Y O U R   O W N   A T T E
  N D A N C E\n		\n			Participants are responsible to log
  their attendance on this Kavi calendar entry. When you join
  the meeting, use this page to record your attendance by
  clicking "Record My Attendance". If you are not on the
  internet, you can request the chair to record your
  attendance on your behalf.\n		\n			 \n		\n			  \n		\n			Y O
  U R   S C R I B E   R E S P O N S I B I L I T
  Y\n		\n			Every person in the TC is asked to take their turn
  at scribing a meeting. When your name is called by the
  co-chair, please take your turn. You will use the chat room
  for the initial scribing.\n		\n			 \n		\n			Scribing is
  easy:\n		\n			1. Change your name using setting button in
  the chat room to "YOUR NAME (Scribe - CO). \n		\n			2.
  Record motions/votes and some context in the chat room
  during the meeting (people will add details and help). You
  don't have to quote people.\n		\n			3. Later, use this
  template document to produce draft minutes of the meeting as
  recorded in the chat room:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/45088/TOSCA%20Minutes%20Template.docx
  (Copy/append the raw chat room contents at the end of the
  doc (copy/paste works fine in most browsers).\n		\n			4.
  Post draft file called "TOSCA TC Minutes 2012-MM-DD" to
  "Meeting Notes" folder here:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/documents.php\n		\n
  \n		\n			  \n		\n			T R A C K   Y O U R   V O T I N G   R I
  G H T S\n		\n			Participants are responsible for the state
  of their voting rights. The co-chairs will endeavor to
  update the roster at
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/roster.php
  before meetings. Except for leaves of absence, the general
  rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from two
  consecutive meetings loses his or her voting rights at the
  end of the second Meeting missed, and a TC Member who has
  lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by attending
  two consecutive meetings after the end of the second Meeting
  attended. (see the TC Process section 2.4.4 for more
  details).\n		\n			 \n		\n			 \n		\n			O T H E R   R E S O U
  R C E S \n		\n			TOSCA TC
  PAGE:\n		\n			http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/index.php\n		\n
  \n		\n			TOSCA JIRA Project (all proposals and issues):
  http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA\n		\n
  \n		\n			PROPOSALS AND ISSUES:\n		\n			TC standing rules for
  JIRA mandate that all technical and deliverable proposals
  and issues be in the form of JIRA issues and will only be
  voted upon after 1 week. Issues can be discussed at any
  time. For details, see the approved proposal at:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201112/msg00030.html\n	\n\n\n
  \n\nGroup: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification
  for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC\nCreator: Mr. Paul Lipton
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=35826
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=35826
RECURRENCE-ID;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20130919T120000
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR