Subject: RE: [tosca] TOSCA section for Cloud Standards Book

Hi Alex,

I think this is great news. Thanks so much for bringing this forward. In fact, any cloud standards book should absolutely cover TOSCA, given its importance and growing traction. Honestly, if it wasn't so short term an effort, I'd volunteer, but can't this month at all.

That said; volunteer(s) please step forward ASAP! Also, it would be great to get a draft to the TC for comments, even if due to time constraints it is only a day or two window. Alex, if your publisher won't allow public posting on Kavi, I could distribute the draft privately by email to all TC members, if that helps.

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Alex Heneveld
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:26 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tosca] TOSCA section for Cloud Standards Book

TCers-

I'm working with some folks putting together a book on cloud standards, to be published by Wiley.  We'd like to include a section on TOSCA, so I'd like to check:

* Does anyone strongly object?

* Does anyone volunteer to write it?

It is a pretty short turnaround time -- 1 week.  On the other hand it is very short, 2-3 pages.

In the absence of any yesses to the above questions I can produce this.

But someone who has been able to be more active in the TC of late would be preferred!

Best regards,

Alex