Subject: RE: [tosca] Press Release to Announce Approval of TOSCA 1.0 as OASIS Standard

Hi Carol,

The link below seems to point to point to an ebxml approval despite the URL.

​https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/topology-and-orchestration-specification-for-cloud-applications-v1-0-tosca-becomestandard-published

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Carol Geyer
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 3:11 PM
To: pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org; tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS

​ MONDAY, 6 JAN​

--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the approval of

​TOSCA 1.0 as an OASIS Standard. We have targeted ​Wednesday, 8 Jan​

, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members, only Foundational

​ ​

and Sponsor

​ ​

members elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press. The subhead of the

​​

​TOSCA ​

approval press release will highlight:

​ASG, Axway, CA Technologies, Cisco, Citrix, Cloudsoft, EMC, Fujitsu, HP, IBM, NetApp, Primeton, Red Hat, SAP, Software AG,​ <plus any others who join/upgrade to Sponsor by 6 Jan>

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level

​member, and you wish to be recognized as a leader in the

​​​TOSCA work, please contact me immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

If you are currently an Observer in the

​​​TOSCA TC and would like to be included in the press release, please let me know.

*Quotes*

If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating in the TOSCA TC, you may submit a quote (75-words or less) in support of this work. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be attributed, by Monday, 6 Jan.

*More information*

Regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Take a Tour of OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php