Subject: Remember To Consider Volunteering for BaseType Editor

TOSCA-ers,

A reminder, as started on 23 Jan, we will be asking folks to step up as editors for some of the new documents and/or confirm preliminary commitments…

Basetype Editors (preliminary commitments from below (may not be complete, please let me know if I missed your name)):

Alex McDonald – storage

Luc Boutier – application stack

Frank Leymann – simple profile and corresponding extensions/modification of v1.1, v1.1 spec, YAML, and transformation (“xform”)

We already have…

Main Spec Editors (and overall document coordination)

Derek and Thomas

Primer

Matt and Frank (also assisted by Adolf Kohl again?)