Subject: Namespace for TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML

Hi Matt and all,

I'll be sending the requested template [1] shortly, but I'll make one modification which the TOSCA Editors will need to be aware of:

- The namespace proposed in the template request is not allowed: (http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/simple/yaml/1.0).

The initial pattern should begin: http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/ns/  (see the OASIS Naming Directives [2]).
I'll assemble the template with the namespace as: http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/ns/simple/yaml/1.0 .

Please let me and/or Chet know if there is any issue with this.

Best regards,
Paul

[1] https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-1612
[2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html#xml-namespaces
--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society