Subject: Groups - ConnectivityFeatureDiscovery uploaded

Submitter's message
The scenarios are seeds for discussion as our ad hoc network connectivity adventure begins (Wednesday 8 AM Pacific-- invite to follow. Accept the invite and I will mail you the new webex identifier. )
There are plenty of introductory scenarios here for the next several weeks IMO. The driving scenarios will by hybrid/intercloud connectivity scenarios mixed in with dashes of scalability, tenancy, security concerns from the app model layer and with tunnels, forwarding, filtering, firewalls and portability at the networking side. Expecting some candidate features to emerge from scenario bashing in a month or so.
-- Mr. Dale Moberg
Document Name: ConnectivityFeatureDiscovery

Description
The scenarios are seeds for discussion as our ad hoc network connectivity
adventure begins. Wednesday mornings at 8 AM Pacific time.

There are plenty of introductory scenarios in this version for the next
several weeks IMO. The driving scenarios will by hybrid/intercloud
connectivity scenarios mixed in with dashes of scalability, tenancy,
security concerns from the app model layer and with tunnels, forwarding,
filtering, firewalls and portability at the networking side. Expecting some
candidate features to emerge from scenario bashing in a month or so.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Dale Moberg
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Folder: Working Documents
Date submitted: 2014-04-18 10:46:18