Subject: RE: [tosca] Groups - TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.0-wd02-Rev-04.docx uploaded

Hi Jacques,

to add my 2 cents:

Option A will not make it, i.e. we do not plan to rely on a "by convention
name matching" mechanism. IMO, the meaning of requirements must lie in the
metadata like what kind of thing is referred to and/or what kind of
relationship is used. We listed it in the current draft more as kind of a
counter-example to explicitly tell people this it _not_ how it works.

I think Option B and C will make it. Option C is actually the most specific
one, i.e. with most information, but you only need to define as much detail
if needed. That is, the additional specification is optional. That said, we
can still have a very short notation as shown in Option A, i.e. only one
line, but not implying magic name matching. The only implication of such a
one line notation would be: if the orchestrator cannot derive the type of
relationship to use, it will just assume a generic "DependsOn" link.

Regards,
Thomas