Subject: RE: TOSCA and My Candidacy for OASIS Board of Directors

Hi TOSCA-teers,

My apologies. I have been told that Item 1 in my earlier email points to the wrong platform. A corrected version of the links below would be:

1 - Paul Lipton Platform: https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2014board/lipton.php
2 - Find Your Company Information and Your Primary and Secondary (voting) Contacts: http://www.oasis-open.org/kws/my_company
3 - Ballot for Use of Your Primary and Secondary Company Voting Contacts: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2618

Thanks to the sharp-eyed people who caught this.

Best regards,
Paul

-------
From: Lipton, Paul C
Sent: Monday, June 2, 2014 10:50 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Some of you may have noticed that I am running for reelection to the OASIS Board of Directors. I want to assure you that my commitment to TOSCA remains undiminished. To be honest, it is partly due to my continuing experiences as TOSCA Co-Chair, working with more than 140 consumers of the current OASIS process, infrastructure, and other support systems, that impels me to again offer my service to the OASIS membership as a Director.

While some improvements have been made, I would like to keep the pressure on for OASIS to further increase the speed and agility of its process while maintaining its well-deserved reputation for fairness and openness in an increasingly competitive international standards arena. If you care to see my platform (1), which briefly mentions the TOSCA TC, I encourage you to do so.

Folks, I know that you care about TOSCA and the standards development organization that TOSCA lives in, so please urge your Primary or Voting representative to vote right now. You can find your Primary contact on your "My Company" page (2).

Of course, I hope that you support my candidacy (and that you would urge others to do the same). Should you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop me a line, but it is important that every organization exercise its right to vote (3).

(1 - Lipton Platform) http://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2012board/lipton.php
(2 - My Company and Primary Contact) http://www.oasis-open.org/kws/my_company
(3 - Board Ballot for Use of Primary and Secondary Company Contacts) https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2618

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com