Subject: Fwd: Liaison Statement from OMA ARC ... on NetAPIs

Dear colleagues in relevant OASIS cloud and SOA TCs:

Please see the attached liaison statement from a workgroup of the Open Mobile Alliance, regarding announcement of several OMA work items ongoing during 2014, including:

*  OMA Template for Network API
*  OMA Guidelines for RESTful Network API
*  OMA Service Exposure Framework

OMA solicits input and cooperation from interested standards projects and their participants.
We understand the liaison statement is a public statement (with no confidentiality restrictions).  We have transmitted the document in the form received;  feel free to call if you have formatting issues in opening it.

Kind regards  JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php

www.twitter.com/JamieXML