Subject: TOSCA and Your Voice!

Hi TOSCA-teers,

The health and future of the parent organization, OASIS, is important to TOSCA. In that context, you are no-doubt aware that OASIS is well-known for its active member community and a healthy, open election process. Thus, your organization’s point-of-view and vote are extremely important. When the ballot closes at 21:00 US EDT on June 26th, it will be too late to vote (or to change your organization’s ballot).

So again, please take the time to make your voice heard, if you have not already done so. A link to the ballot (1) is below along with the link (2) to find the name of your organization’s voting representative, if you do not have that responsibility. Of course, I hope that you will actively support my reelection to the Board, and reach out to other OASIS members, as well, if only because you have taken some measure of my character as I have co-chaired TOSCA, and seen my commitment to OASIS and the value that it must provide to all its members.

1 – Ballot for voting: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2618

2 – Find your company and primary voting contact: http://www.oasis-open.org/kws/my_company

Thanks again,