Subject: RE: [tosca-comment] Parameter passing across different node types

Hi Elisha,

Thanks for pointing this out. We traditionally have the proposers of new JIRA issues provide an overview of the issue for the TC. I doubt there will be a time today for the other issues that you have created, but presuming there is no sizeable objection, it does seems appropriate for you to a brief overview TOSCA-178 when the TC discusses Mr. Weerasiri’s question today, if you are available.

From: ELISHA, Moshe (Moshe) [mailto:moshe.elisha@alcatel-lucent.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:18 AM
To: Lipton, Paul C; tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Hey,

This is also addressed in a recent issue I created, talking about operation outputs.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-178

The syntax is yet to be determined but I believe that this ability is mandatory.

In the issue, I suggest that the output value will be assigned to a node template attribute.

This attribute can then be used as an input to an operation of a different node template.