Subject: Modified NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting

Event Title: NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting

Date: Thursday, 24 July 2014, 12:00pm to 01:30pm EDT
Location: See private email to TC members. Please contact co-chairs using the email address you used to register with OASIS for this information, if you do not have it.
Description

IMPORTANT: Please examine this entire event description for a handy list of resources, responsibilities, and more!

P H O N E, W E B   C O N F E R E N C I N G, A N D   C H A T R O O M

Due to prankster calls, please contact the co-chairs using your OASIS-registered email address to obtain this information (reference: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201307/msg00013.html)

*** This meeting will use the phone bridge and web conferencing tool (also the new chatroom URL) specified by the co-chairs privately to all TC members ***

R E C O R D   Y O U R   O W N   A T T E N D A N C E

Participants are responsible to log their attendance on this Kavi calendar entry. When you join the meeting, use this page to record your attendance by clicking "Record My Attendance". If you are not on the internet, you can request the chair to record your attendance on your behalf.

Y O U R   S C R I B E   R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y

Every person in the TC is asked to take their turn at scribing a meeting. When your name is called by the co-chair, please take your turn. You will use the chat room for the initial scribing.

Scribing is easy:

1. Change your name using setting button in the chat room to "YOUR NAME (Scribe - CO).

2. Record motions/votes and some context in the chat room during the meeting (people will add details and help). You don't have to quote people.

3. Later, use this template document to produce draft minutes of the meeting as recorded in the chat room: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/45088/TOSCA%20Minutes%20Template.docx (Copy/append the raw chat room contents at the end of the doc (copy/paste works fine in most browsers).

4. Post draft file called "TOSCA TC Minutes 2012-MM-DD" to "Meeting Notes" folder here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/documents.php

T R A C K   Y O U R   V O T I N G   R I G H T S

Participants are responsible for the state of their voting rights. The co-chairs will endeavor to update the roster at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/roster.php before meetings. Except for leaves of absence, the general rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from two consecutive meetings loses his or her voting rights at the end of the second Meeting missed, and a TC Member who has lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by attending two consecutive meetings after the end of the second Meeting attended. (see the TC Process section 2.4.4 for more details).

O T H E R   R E S O U R C E S

TOSCA TC PAGE:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/index.php

TOSCA JIRA Project (all proposals and issues): http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA

PROPOSALS AND ISSUES:

TC standing rules for JIRA mandate that all technical and deliverable proposals and issues be in the form of JIRA issues and will only be voted upon after 1 week. Issues can be discussed at any time. For details, see the approved proposal at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201112/msg00030.html

[...]

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Welcome / Roll
Co-chair appoints a scribe
Review/approve draft proposed agenda
Review/approve draft minutes
* July 17: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=53621&wg_abbrev=tosca
** Thanks to Lowell Higley for scribing
* Informal co-chair remarks
** ODCA Forecast 2014 free passes (see here)
** Also, please welcome new TC members Vasile Radoaca from Alcatel-Lucent, Noa Koffman from Alcatel-LucentLarry Lamers from VMWare, Kurt Spence from CA Technologies, and Wayne Witzel III from Canonical
*** New members: expect a delay, but you will be added to this list within a couple weeks of joining of the TC

Interoperability Subcommittee Report
Status and updates from co-chairs (Matt Rutkowski and Richard Probst)
** Minutes of 2014-07-14: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca-interop/email/archives/201407/msg00003.html
*** NOTE: Updated deadline for slides and video
** ODCA Forecast Conference Kiosk Video Slides (7/14 work-in-progress): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=53593&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop
** TC-approved short abstract and long abstract  for ODCA 2014 Forecast Conference

Ad Hoc on Container Support, e.g., Docker, and TOSCA synergies (lead: Hemal Surti)
TOSCA-174 - This issue related to group activities

External Opportunities and Comments/Questions
* TC response to public comment (special thanks to Thomas and Moshe)
** See https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201407/msg00040.html

Technical Marketing and Education Ad Hoc (lead: Karsten Beins)
TOSCA-131 - This issue related to all such activities

Ad Hoc to Specify Network Features (lead: Avi Vachnis)
Meeting invitation and logistics (open to all TC members, of course)
TOSCA-173 - This issue related to general group activities. Use cases from Derek, Dale, others. Search in JIRA for other "network" related issues.
TOSCA-175 (Support navigation within the service template)

TOSCA v1.1
NOTE: As always, only JIRA issues will be considered by the TC for v1.1 for validation and approval. Note that any TC member can create or comment on a JIRA issue, upload related documents to Kavi (the OASIS website), etc. Please contact the co-chairs if you have technical issues or questions. The below issues at the discretion of the co-chairs and time permitting.

Resources
** See explanation of OASIS document types and typical cadence
** Current "base" for v1.1 XML Spec and Simple Profile is the v1.0 OASIS Standard documents (public)
** Note however that much work for v1.1 being done first on the YAML rendering and Simple Profile Document (last TC approved Committee Spec Draft is CSD01 posted March 27, 2014)
*** See TOSCA-7 (Alternate encodings Service Templates, e.g., YAML/JSON)
** TOSCA-108: Catch-all for All Editorial Suggestions That Do NOT Change Semantics, e.g., spelling, grammar, readability, layout (use for all v1.1 documents)
Editor's Report

Newly-Introduced Issues -- Brief Overview for TC and Discussion
*** TOSCA-176 (Add connectivity ability to Compute)
*** TOSCA-177 (Cardinality for node template)
*** TOSCA-179 (Add "timeout" and "retry" keynames to an operation)
*** TOSCA-180 (Support of secured repositories for artifacts)

These issues have been recently introduced to the TC
NOTE: These should be associated with a CSD, e.g., CSD02 or CSD03
*** TOSCA-178 (Define how an operation can expose outputs)

CSD02-related issues (The below was previously introduced to the TC. Any questions, suggestions, or requests to discuss further?)
Note: Review issues that are receiving most attention in the YAML ad hoc. Any decisions or challenges?
*** TOSCA-132 (Use "set_property" methods to "push" values from template inputs to nodes)
*** TOSCA-133 (add material for defining a nested template that implements a node type)
*** TOSCA-134 (Define TOSCA version type based upon Apache Maven versioning)
*** TOSCA-135 (Define/reference a Regex language (or subset) we wish to support for constraints)
*** TOSCA-138 (Define a Network topology for L2 Networks, etc.)
*** TOSCA-139 (Compute node scalability should be specified with a Compute node capability)
*** TOSCA-140 (Constraining the capabilities of multiple node templates)
*** TOSCA-141 (Specifying Environment Constraints for Node Templates)
*** TOSCA-142 (Define normative Artifact Types
*** TOSCA-143 (Define normative tosca.nodes.Network Node Type)
*** TOSCA-144 (Update Ch 6, Example 5, "Template for deploying a two-tier application servers.on two")
*** TOSCA-145 (Update Ch 7, Example 6, "Template for deploying a two-tier application on two servers.")
*** TOSCA-146 (Define a grammar for each property function and provide examples)

*** TOSCA-147 (Define grammar for and examples of using Relationship templates)
*** TOSCA-148 (Need a means to express cardinality on relationships)
*** TOSCA-149 (Create an independent section to describe a single requirement definition's grammar)
*** TOSCA-150 (Work towards a common syntax for Requirement definitions)
*** TOSCA-151 (Resolve spec. behavior if name collisions occur on named Requirements )
*** TOSCA-152 (Extend Requirement grammar to support "Optional/Best Can" Capability Type matching)
*** TOSCA-153 (Define grammar and usage of Service Template keyname)
*** TOSCA-154 (Decide how security/access control work with Nodes, update grammar, etc.)
*** TOSCA-155 (How do we provide constraints on properties declared as simple YAML lists)
*** TOSCA-156 (Are there IPv6 considerations (e.g., new properties) for tosca.capabilities.Endpoint)
*** TOSCA-157 (Can/how do we make a property defn. "final" or "read-only")
*** TOSCA-158 (Provide prose describging how Feature matching is done by orchestrators)
*** TOSCA-159 (Describe how not all interfaces need to supply scripts (artifacts), it is a no-op behavior)
*** TOSCA-160 (Need examples of using the "tosca.interfaces.relationship.Configure" interface)
*** TOSCA-161 (Need examples of using the built-in feature (Capability) and dependency (Requirement) of tosca.nodes.Root)
*** TOSCA-162 (Provide recognized values fo tosca.nodes.compute properties: os_arch)
*** TOSCA-163 (Provide recognized values fo tosca.nodes.BlockStorage: store_fs_type)
*** TOSCA-164 (Do we need a restart lifecycle operation for nodes?)
*** TOSCA-165 (New use case / example: Selection/Replacement of web server type)
*** TOSCA-166 (New use case / example: Web Server with (one or more) runtimes environments)
*** TOSCA-169 (Resolve text and grammar for the "get_ref_property" function)
*** TOSCA-170 (Explicit textual mention, and grammar support, for adding (extending) node operations)

CSD03-related issues (New or Ready to be Revisited -- Overview for TC and Discussion/Questions)

CSD03-related issues (The below was previously introduced to the TC. Any questions, suggestions, or requests to discuss further?)
*** TOSCA-167 (New use case / example: Show abstract substitution of Compute node OS...)
*** TOSCA-168 (New use case / example: Show how substitution of IaaS can be accomplished)

** TOSCA-126 (Specifying connectivity to endpoints hosted outside a Service Template)
** TOSCA-127 (Conventions for provisioning network connectivity for Service Templates)
** TOSCA-114 (Composite Capabilities and Requirements)

** TOSCA-12 (Basic Node Types) -- also related is TOSCA-11 (Lifecycle Operations)  -- Simple Profile, essentially

TOSCA v1.0
TOSCA-171 (Various v1.0 spec bugs)

* AOB

REMINDER: While a general approach can be decided by motion, specific proposals and contributions need to be JIRA issue

Owner: Mr. Paul Lipton
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20140724T013743Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20140724T120000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20140724T133000
SEQUENCE:7881
SUMMARY:NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting
LOCATION:See private email to TC members. Please contact co-chairs using the email address you used to register with OASIS for this information, if you do not have it.
LAST-MODIFIED:20140724T013743Z
ORGANIZER:tc_admin@oasis-open.org
  a handy list of resources\, responsibilities\, and more!\n\n
  \n\nP H O N E\, W E B   C O N F E R E N C I N G\, A N D   C
  H A T R O O M\n\nDue to prankster calls\, please contact the
  co-chairs using your OASIS-registered email address to
  obtain this information (reference:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/ar
  chives/201307/msg00013.html)\n\n \n\n*** This meeting will
  use the phone bridge and web conferencing tool (also the new
  chatroom URL) specified by the co-chairs privately to all TC
  members ***\n\n \n\n  \n\nR E C O R D   Y O U R   O W N   A
  T T E N D A N C E\n\nParticipants are responsible to log
  their attendance on this Kavi calendar entry. When you join
  the meeting\, use this page to record your attendance by
  clicking &quot\;Record My Attendance&quot\;. If you are not
  on the internet\, you can request the chair to record your
  attendance on your behalf.\n\n \n\n  \n\nY O U R   S C R I B
  E   R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y\n\nEvery person in the TC is
  asked to take their turn at scribing a meeting. When your
  name is called by the co-chair\, please take your turn. You
  will use the chat room for the initial scribing.\n\n
  \n\nScribing is easy:\n\n1. Change your name using setting
  button in the chat room to &quot\;YOUR NAME (Scribe - CO).
  \n\n2. Record motions/votes and some context in the chat
  room during the meeting (people will add details and help).
  You don&#39\;t have to quote people.\n\n3. Later\, use this
  template document to produce draft minutes of the meeting as
  recorded in the chat room:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.
  php/45088/TOSCA%20Minutes%20Template.docx (Copy/append the
  raw chat room contents at the end of the doc (copy/paste
  works fine in most browsers).\n\n4. Post draft file called
  &quot\;TOSCA TC Minutes 2012-MM-DD&quot\; to &quot\;Meeting
  Notes&quot\; folder here:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/documents
  .php\n\n \n\n  \n\nT R A C K   Y O U R   V O T I N G   R I G
  H T S\n\nParticipants are responsible for the state of their
  voting rights. The co-chairs will endeavor to update the
  roster at
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/r
  oster.php before meetings. Except for leaves of absence\,
  the general rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from
  two consecutive meetings loses his or her voting rights at
  the end of the second Meeting missed\, and a TC Member who
  has lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by
  attending two consecutive meetings after the end of the
  second Meeting attended. (see the TC Process section 2.4.4
  for more details).\n\n \n\n \n\nO T H E R   R E S O U R C E
  S \n\nTOSCA TC
  PAGE:\n\nhttp://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/
  index.php\n\n \n\nTOSCA JIRA Project (all proposals and
  issues): http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA\n\n
  \n\nPROPOSALS AND ISSUES:\n\nTC standing rules for JIRA
  mandate that all technical and deliverable proposals and
  issues be in the form of JIRA issues and will only be voted
  upon after 1 week. Issues can be discussed at any time. For
  details\, see the approved proposal at:
  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/arc
  hives/201112/msg00030.html\n\n \n\n \n\nP H O N E\, W E B
[...]
  hives/201112/msg00030.html\n\nAgenda: Welcome /
  Roll\nCo-chair appoints a scribe\nReview/approve draft
  proposed agenda\nReview/approve draft minutes\n* July 17:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_
  id=53621&wg_abbrev=tosca\n** Thanks to Lowell Higley for
  scribing\n* Informal co-chair remarks\n** ODCA Forecast 2014
  free passes (see
  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/ar
  chives/201407/msg00041.html)\n** Also\, please welcome new
  TC members Vasile Radoaca from Alcatel-Lucent\, Noa Koffman
  from Alcatel-Lucent\, Larry Lamers from VMWare\, Kurt Spence
  from CA Technologies\, and Wayne Witzel III from Canonical
  \n*** New members: expect a delay\, but you will be added to
  this list within a couple weeks of joining of the
  TC\n\nInteroperability Subcommittee Report\n* Status and
  updates from co-chairs (Matt Rutkowski and Richard Probst)
  \n** Minutes of 2014-07-14:
  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca-interop/
  email/archives/201407/msg00003.html\n*** NOTE: Updated
  deadline for slides and video \n** ODCA Forecast Conference
  Kiosk Video Slides (7/14 work-in-progress):
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_
  id=53593&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop\n** TC-approved
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_
  id=53479&wg_abbrev=tosca and
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_
  id=53430&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop  for ODCA 2014 Forecast
  Conference\n\n \n\nAd Hoc on Container Support\, e.g.\,
  Docker\, and TOSCA synergies (lead: Hemal Surti) \n*
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-174 - This
  issue related to group activities\n\n \n\nExternal
  Opportunities and Comments/Questions\n* TC response to
  public comment (special thanks to Thomas and Moshe)\n** See
  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/ar
  chives/201407/msg00040.html\n \n\nTechnical Marketing and
  Education Ad Hoc (lead: Karsten Beins)  \n*
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-131 - This
  issue related to all such activities \n\n \n\nAd Hoc to
  Specify Network Features (lead: Avi Vachnis)\n*
  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/ar
  chives/201407/msg00000.html (open to all TC members\, of
  course) \n*
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-173 - This
  issue related to general group activities. Use cases from
  Derek\, Dale\, others. Search in JIRA for other
  &quot\;network&quot\; related issues. \n*
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-175
  (Support navigation within the service template)\n\n
  \n\nTOSCA v1.1\nNOTE: As always\, only JIRA issues will be
  considered by the TC for v1.1 for validation and approval.
  Note that any TC member can create or comment on a JIRA
  issue\, upload related documents to Kavi (the OASIS
  website)\, etc. Please contact the co-chairs if you have
  technical issues or questions. The below issues at the
  discretion of the co-chairs and time permitting. \n\n*
  Resources\n** See
  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/ar
  chives/201407/msg00007.html\n** Current &quot\;base&quot\;
  for v1.1 XML Spec and Simple Profile is the
  http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/os/ (public)\n**
  Note however that much work for v1.1 being done first on the
  YAML rendering and Simple Profile Document (last TC approved
  Committee Spec Draft is
  http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v
  1.0/posted March 27\, 2014) \n*** See
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-7
  (Alternate encodings Service Templates\, e.g.\,
  YAML/JSON)\n**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-108:
  Catch-all for All Editorial Suggestions That Do NOT Change
  Semantics\, e.g.\, spelling\, grammar\, readability\, layout
  (use for all v1.1 documents)\n* Editor&#39\;s
  Report\n\nNewly-Introduced Issues -- Brief Overview for TC
  and Discussion\n***
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-176 (Add
  connectivity ability to Compute) \n***
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-177 (Cardinality
  for node template)\n***
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-179 (Add
  &quot\;timeout&quot\; and &quot\;retry&quot\; keynames to an
  operation)\n***
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-180 (Support of
  secured repositories for artifacts)\n\n \n\nThese issues
  have been recently introduced to the TC\nNOTE: These should
  be associated with a CSD\, e.g.\, CSD02 or CSD03\n***
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-178 (Define how
  an operation can expose outputs)\n\n \n\nCSD02-related
  issues (The below was previously introduced to the TC. Any
  questions\, suggestions\, or requests to discuss
  further?)\nNote: Review issues that are receiving most
  attention in the YAML ad hoc. Any decisions or challenges?
  \n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-132(Use
  &quot\;set_property&quot\; methods to &quot\;push&quot\;
  values from template inputs to nodes) \n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-133 (add
  material for defining a nested template that implements a
  node type)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-134 (Define
  TOSCA version type based upon Apache Maven versioning)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-135
  (Define/reference a Regex language (or subset) we wish to
  support for constraints)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-138 (Define
  a Network topology for L2 Networks\, etc.)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-139
  (Compute node scalability should be specified with a Compute
  node capability)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-140
  (Constraining the capabilities of multiple node
  templates)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-141
  (Specifying Environment Constraints for Node Templates)
  \n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-142
  (Define normative Artifact Types \n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-143 (Define
  normative tosca.nodes.Network Node Type)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-144(Update
  Ch 6\, Example 5\, &quot\;Template for deploying a two-tier
  application servers.on two&quot\;)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-145 (Update
  Ch 7\, Example 6\, &quot\;Template for deploying a two-tier
  application on two servers.&quot\;)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-146 (Define
  a grammar for each property function and provide
  examples)\n\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-147 (Define
  grammar for and examples of using Relationship
  templates)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-148 (Need a
  means to express cardinality on relationships)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-149 (Create
  an independent section to describe a single requirement
  definition&#39\;s grammar)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-150 (Work
  towards a common syntax for Requirement definitions)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-151
  (Resolve spec. behavior if name collisions occur on named
  Requirements )\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-152 (Extend
  Requirement grammar to support &quot\;Optional/Best
  Can&quot\; Capability Type matching)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-153 (Define
  grammar and usage of Service Template keyname)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-154(Decide
  how security/access control work with Nodes\, update
  grammar\, etc.)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-155 (How do
  we provide constraints on properties declared as simple YAML
  lists)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-156 (Are
  there IPv6 considerations (e.g.\, new properties) for
  tosca.capabilities.Endpoint)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-157
  (Can/how do we make a property defn. &quot\;final&quot\; or
  &quot\;read-only&quot\;)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-158
  (Provide prose describging how Feature matching is done by
  orchestrators)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-159
  (Describe how not all interfaces need to supply scripts
  (artifacts)\, it is a no-op behavior)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-160 (Need
  examples of using the
  &quot\;tosca.interfaces.relationship.Configure&quot\;
  interface)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-161 (Need
  examples of using the built-in feature (Capability) and
  dependency (Requirement) of tosca.nodes.Root)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-162
  (Provide recognized values fo tosca.nodes.compute
  properties: os_arch)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-163(Provide
  recognized values fo tosca.nodes.BlockStorage:
  store_fs_type)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-164 (Do we
  need a restart lifecycle operation for nodes?)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-165https://
  tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-165 (New use case /
  example: Selection/Replacement of web server type)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-166 (New
  use case / example: Web Server with (one or more) runtimes
  environments)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-169
  (Resolve text and grammar for the
  &quot\;get_ref_property&quot\; function)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-170
  (Explicit textual mention\, and grammar support\, for adding
  (extending) node operations) \n\n \n\nCSD03-related issues
  (New or Ready to be Revisited -- Overview for TC and
  Discussion/Questions)\n\nCSD03-related issues (The below was
  previously introduced to the TC. Any questions\,
  suggestions\, or requests to discuss further?)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-167 (New
  use case / example: Show abstract substitution of Compute
  node OS...) \n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-168 (New
  use case / example: Show how substitution of IaaS can be
  accomplished) \n\n**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-126
  (Specifying connectivity to endpoints hosted outside a
  Service Template)\n**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-127
  (Conventions for provisioning network connectivity for
  Service Templates)\n**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-114(Composi
  te Capabilities and Requirements)\n\n**
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-12 (Basic
  Node Types) -- also related is
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-11
  (Lifecycle Operations)  -- Simple Profile\, essentially\n\n
  \n\nTOSCA v1.0 \n*
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-171
  (Various v1.0 spec bugs)\n\n* AOB\n\nREMINDER: While a
  general approach can be decided by motion\, specific
  proposals and contributions need to be JIRA issue\nGroup:
  OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud
  Applications (TOSCA) TC\nCreator: Mr. Paul Lipton
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=35870
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=35870
BEGIN:VALARM
ACTION:DISPLAY