Subject: RE: Request Leave of Absense for Peter Gibbels between July 31- August 22

Hi Peter,

Thank you for submitting this at least 7 days in advance, which is an OASIS policy requirement. As per OASIS policy, your request is granted. Please be aware that OASIS policy only permits one other LOA within a 12 month period. The second LOA must be approved by formal motion by the TC.

Best,
From: Gibbels, Peter [mailto:peter.gibbels@hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 12:47 PM
To: Simon D Moser; Lipton, Paul C
Cc: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello Paul and Simon
As I will be on an extensive business trip including one week vacation for the next 3.5 weeks I like to request a leave of absence from the TOSCA TC  between July 31, 2014 - August 22, 2014

Kind regards
Peter

Peter Gibbels,
Solution Architecture & Partner Integrations HP Software X-portfolio & Foundation Service Group
Mobile: +49 151 1475 1380
Homeoffice +49 2409 702425
40880 Ratingen, Berlinerstrasse 111, Germany peter.gibbels@hp.com