Subject: RE: [tosca] DUE FRIDAY: ODCA Event - Need final company 1-sentence support statements

Hi Matt,

Thanks a lot for your proposed sentences; the proposal for Fujitsu sounds reasonable and is accepted.

Best regards,
Karsten

-----Original Message-----
From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mr. Matthew Rutkowski
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 4:53 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

For those companies choosing to participate in the ODCA Forecast 2014 event and have contributed slides for use in the Kiosk that indicate TOSCA ecosystem support, we need a final single-sentence statement of support to add to the audio track of the video.

I have parsed the slides you have submitted and crafted the default statement from them as follows:

-------------------------------

Axway:

Axway has developed an application-centric TOSCA orchestration prototype which is able to run TOSCA v1.0 interoperable use cases.

Canonical:

Canonical’s Juju is an Open Source TOSCA Orchestrator that can deploy workloads across public, private clouds, and directly onto bare metal.

Fastconnect:

Fastconnect’s Application LIfecycle ENabler 4 Cloud is an Open-Source Cloud Governance Solution based on TOSCA.

Fujitsu:

Fujitu is driving its FlexFrame Orchestrator towards cloud interoperability and application portability through use of the OASIS-TOSCA standard.

Gigaspaces:

GigaSpaces Cloudify Cloud Application Orchestrator to support TOSCA Service Templates using with workflows to automate deployments and other DevOps automation processes.

HP:

HP Cloud Service Automation, HP’s comprehensive Hybrid Cloud Management Solution, supports Declarative Service Designs that are aligned with TOSCA modeling principles.

Huawei:

Huawei’s Cloud orchestrator is able to consume interoperable TOSCA application packages, visualize and manage their topologies and deploy them.

IBM

IBM’s Cloud Orchestrator provides integrated tooling to create TOSCA v1.0 applications, deploy them with customer policies and monitor and scale them in Cloud deployments.

SAP:

SAP supports the development of the TOSCA standard and contributed SAP application use cases that have been consumed and deployed by independently developed, yet interoperable, TOSCA tools and solutions.

Vnomic:

Vnomic’s Service Designer provides declarative delivery and governance support for TOSCA application patterns providing orchestration across diverse Clouds and infrastructures.

Zenoss:

Zenoss is able to provide instrumented monitoring and operational support of deployed TOSCA service templates against customer IT policies.

These are the statements we will use unless you email me an updated statement by this Friday (no later, this is a hard deadline).

Thanks,
Matt

mrutkows@us.ibm.com