Subject: RE: TC Members Please Help & Resources For You

Hi again, TOSCA-teers – two more links:

* Presenter slides: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=54114&wg_abbrev=tosca

* Handy script for presenter slides (suggestions only, of course): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=53926&wg_abbrev=tosca

Please read and act on the below, if you have not already done so!

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Lipton, Paul C
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 5:02 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tosca] TC Members Please Help & Resources For You

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Two things. First, your help, please! Please consider “liking” and tweeting about the new videos on the OASIS YouTube TOSCA channel right now. It’s at: http://bit.ly/1BQGGHm.

Second, those of you who attended today’s TC meeting are already aware that many new resources and items are now available to you, as TC members, to better educate and evangelize TOSCA with colleagues and elsewhere. Here is a handy list (all public links, I believe) for you to download these resources, but first, how is that “liking” and tweeting going? :-)

* COOL VIDEO ON UNDERSTANDING TOSCA: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=54138&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop

* SHORT VIDEO ON EXPANDING LIST OF MEMBERS IN TOSCA ECOSYSTEM: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=54139&wg_abbrev=tosca-interop

* DATASHEET / HANDOUT: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/document.php?document_id=54147

* FAQ (soon will be posted to our public site): https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=54113&wg_abbrev=tosca

Lastly, most sincere thanks again to the many, many TC members who helped develop all these resources. We are indeed a huge, but nimble TC!

Best,