Subject: Modified NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting

Event Title: NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting

Date: Thursday, 02 October 2014, 12:00pm to 01:30pm EDT
Location: See private email to TC members. Please contact co-chairs using the email address you used to register with OASIS for this information, if you do not have it.
Description

IMPORTANT: Please examine this entire event description for a handy list of resources, responsibilities, and more!

P H O N E, W E B   C O N F E R E N C I N G, A N D   C H A T R O O M
Due to prankster calls, this meeting will use the phone bridge and web conferencing tool (also the new chatroom URL) specified by the co-chairs privately to all TC members.

R E C O R D   Y O U R   O W N   A T T E N D A N C E
Participants are responsible to log their attendance on this Kavi calendar entry. When you join the meeting, use this page to record your attendance by clicking "Record My Attendance". If you are not on the internet, you can request the chair to record your attendance on your behalf.

Y O U R   S C R I B E   R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y
Every person in the TC is asked to take their turn at scribing a meeting. When your name is called by the co-chair, please take your turn. You will use the chat room for the initial scribing. Scribing is easy. Instructions will be provided in advance to any volunteer.

T R A C K   Y O U R   V O T I N G   R I G H T S
Participants are responsible for the state of their voting rights. The co-chairs will endeavor to update the roster at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/roster.php before meetings. Except for leaves of absence, the general rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from two consecutive meetings loses his or her voting rights at the end of the second Meeting missed, and a TC Member who has lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by attending two consecutive meetings after the end of the second Meeting attended. (see the TC Process section 2.4.4 for more details).

O T H E R   R E S O U R C E S

TOSCA TC PAGE:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/index.php

TOSCA JIRA Project (all proposals and issues): http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA

PROPOSALS AND ISSUES:

TC standing rules for JIRA mandate that all technical and deliverable proposals and issues be in the form of JIRA issues and will only be voted upon after 1 week. Issues can be discussed at any time. For details, see the approved proposal at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201112/msg00030.html

P H O N E, W E B   C O N F E R E N C I N G, A N D   C H A T R O O M

Due to prankster calls, please contact the co-chairs using your OASIS-registered email address to obtain this information (reference: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201307/msg00013.html)

*** This meeting will use the phone bridge and web conferencing tool (also the new chatroom URL) specified by the co-chairs privately to all TC members ***

R E C O R D   Y O U R   O W N   A T T E N D A N C E

Participants are responsible to log their attendance on this Kavi calendar entry. When you join the meeting, use this page to record your attendance by clicking "Record My Attendance". If you are not on the internet, you can request the chair to record your attendance on your behalf.

Y O U R   S C R I B E   R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y

Every person in the TC is asked to take their turn at scribing a meeting. When your name is called by the co-chair, please take your turn. You will use the chat room for the initial scribing.

Scribing is easy:

1. Change your name using setting button in the chat room to "YOUR NAME (Scribe - CO).

2. Record motions/votes and some context in the chat room during the meeting (people will add details and help). You don't have to quote people.

3. Later, use this template document to produce draft minutes of the meeting as recorded in the chat room: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/45088/TOSCA%20Minutes%20Template.docx (Copy/append the raw chat room contents at the end of the doc (copy/paste works fine in most browsers).

4. Post draft file called "TOSCA TC Minutes 2012-MM-DD" to "Meeting Notes" folder here: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/documents.php

[...]

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Welcome / Roll
Co-chair appoints a scribe
Review/approve draft proposed agenda
Review/approve draft minutes
* September 18: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=54152&wg_abbrev=tosca
** Thanks to Karsten Beins for scribing
* Informal co-chair remarks
** Also, please welcome new TC members Wan Anfeng from Huawei, Radek Pospisil from Hewlett-Packard, Chris Lauwers (Individual Member) and Idan Moyal from GigaSpaces Technologies
*** New members: expect a delay, but you will be added to this list within a couple weeks of joining of the TC

Interoperability Subcommittee Report
Status and updates from co-chairs (Matt Rutkowski and Richard Probst)
** Minutes of 2014-09-29: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca-interop/email/archives/201409/msg00014.html

Technical Marketing & Education Ad Hoc (lead: Karsten Beins (Paul Lipton for 9/11 & 9/18 reports))
TOSCA-131 - This issue related to all such activities
* HP Video proposed for OASIS TOSCA playlist (first submitted company/organization video for OASIS YouTube, but others expected and requested!)
** NOTE: Submit organization/company videos by uploading them to the TOSCA Documents page (Working Drafts folder)
** All TC approved videos at: OASIS TOSCA YouTube Playlist

Ad Hoc on Network Features (lead: Avi Vachnis)
Meeting invitation and logistics (open to all TC members, of course)
TOSCA-173 - This issue related to general group activities.

Ad Hoc on Container Support, e.g., Docker (lead: Hemal Surti)
TOSCA-174 - This issue related to group activities

TOSCA v1.1
NOTE: As always, only JIRA issues will be considered by the TC for v1.1 for validation and approval. Note that any TC member can create or comment on a JIRA issue, upload related documents to Kavi (the OASIS website), etc. Please contact the co-chairs if you have any questions. The below issues at the discretion of the co-chairs and time permitting.
*** See TOSCA-7 (Alternate encodings Service Templates, e.g., YAML/JSON)
Resources
** See explanation of OASIS document types and typical cadence
** Current "base" for v1.1 XML Spec and Simple Profile is the v1.0 OASIS Standard documents (public)
** Note however that much work for v1.1 is being done first on the YAML rendering and Simple Profile Document (last TC approved CSD is CSD01 posted March 27, 2014)
** TOSCA-108: Catch-all for All Editorial Suggestions That Do NOT Change Semantics, e.g., spelling, grammar, readability (use for all v1.1 documents)

Newly-Introduced Issues -- Brief Overview for TC and Discussion
* TOSCA-186 (Model Composition) - Oct. 9th
* TOSCA-187 (Using TOSCA models to describe NFV forward graph) - Oct. 9th
* TOSCA-188 (Requirements section should be turned to a map instead of list)

CSD02-related issues (The below was previously introduced to the TC. Any questions, suggestions, or requests to discuss further?)
Suggested activity (time permitting): The TC (with input from the Simple Profile Ad Hoc members) is asked to briefly consider scan the list to see if it is possible to close any of the below issues.
*** TOSCA-132 (Use "set_property" methods to "push" values from template inputs to nodes)
*** TOSCA-133 (add material for defining a nested template that implements a node type)
*** TOSCA-134 (Define TOSCA version type based upon Apache Maven versioning)
*** TOSCA-135 (Define/reference a Regex language (or subset) we wish to support for constraints)
*** TOSCA-136 (Rules to Ensure Uniqueness of Requirement and Capability Names)
*** TOSCA-137 (Need to address "optional" and "best can" on node requirements)
*** TOSCA-138 (Define a Network topology for L2 Networks, etc.)
*** TOSCA-139 (Compute node scalability should be specified with a Compute node capability)
*** TOSCA-140 (Constraining the capabilities of multiple node templates)
*** TOSCA-141 (Specifying Environment Constraints for Node Templates)
*** TOSCA-142 (Define normative Artifact Types
*** TOSCA-143 (Define normative tosca.nodes.Network Node Type)
*** TOSCA-144 (Update Ch 6, Example 5, "Template for deploying a two-tier application servers.on two")
*** TOSCA-145 (Update Ch 7, Example 6, "Template for deploying a two-tier application on two servers.")
*** TOSCA-146 (Define a grammar for each property function and provide examples)
*** TOSCA-147 (Define grammar for and examples of using Relationship templates)
*** TOSCA-148 (Need a means to express cardinality on relationships)
*** TOSCA-149 (Create an independent section to describe a single requirement definition's grammar)
*** TOSCA-150 (Work towards a common syntax for Requirement definitions)
*** TOSCA-151 (Resolve spec. behavior if name collisions occur on named Requirements )
*** TOSCA-152 (Extend Requirement grammar to support "Optional/Best Can" Capability Type matching)
*** TOSCA-153 (Define grammar and usage of Service Template keyname)
*** TOSCA-154 (Decide how security/access control work with Nodes, update grammar, etc.)
*** TOSCA-155 (How do we provide constraints on properties declared as simple YAML lists)
*** TOSCA-156 (Are there IPv6 considerations (e.g., new properties) for tosca.capabilities.Endpoint)
*** TOSCA-157 (Can/how do we make a property defn. "final" or "read-only")
*** TOSCA-158 (Provide prose describging how Feature matching is done by orchestrators)
*** TOSCA-159 (Describe how not all interfaces need to supply scripts (artifacts), it is a no-op behavior)
*** TOSCA-160 (Need examples of using the "tosca.interfaces.relationship.Configure" interface)
*** TOSCA-161 (Need examples of using the built-in feature (Capability) and dependency (Requirement) of tosca.nodes.Root - see TOSCA-181)
*** TOSCA-162 (Provide recognized values fo tosca.nodes.compute properties: os_arch)
*** TOSCA-163 (Provide recognized values fo tosca.nodes.BlockStorage: store_fs_type)
*** TOSCA-164 (Do we need a restart lifecycle operation for nodes?)
*** TOSCA-165 (New use case / example: Selection/Replacement of web server type)
*** TOSCA-166 (New use case / example: Web Server with (one or more) runtimes environments)
*** TOSCA-169 (Resolve text and grammar for the "get_ref_property" function)
*** TOSCA-170 (Explicit textual mention, and grammar support, for adding (extending) node operations)
*** TOSCA-176 (Add connectivity ability to Compute)
*** TOSCA-177 (Cardinality for node template)
*** TOSCA-178 (Define how an operation can expose outputs)
*** TOSCA-179 (Add "timeout" and "retry" keynames to an operation)
*** TOSCA-180 (Support of secured repositories for artifacts)
*** TOSCA-181 (Dependency requirement type should match any target node - see TOSCA-161)

CSD03-related issues (The below was previously introduced to the TC. Any questions, suggestions, or requests to discuss further?)
Not for discussion this TC meeting (these issues will be restored after CSD02 is approved.

** Root issues for all Simple Profile work, essentially: TOSCA-12 (Basic Node Types) -- also related is TOSCA-11 (Lifecycle Operations)

REMINDER: While a general approach can be decided by motion, specific proposals and contributions need to be JIRA issue

Owner: Mr. Paul Lipton
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20141002T040457Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20141002T120000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20141002T133000
SEQUENCE:7884
SUMMARY:NEW! TOSCA TC Regular Meeting
LOCATION:See private email to TC members. Please contact co-chairs using the email address you used to register with OASIS for this information, if you do not have it.
LAST-MODIFIED:20141002T040457Z
ORGANIZER:tc_admin@oasis-open.org
 a handy list of resources\, responsibilities\, and more!\n\n
  \n\nP H O N E\, W E B   C O N F E R E N C I N G\, A N D   C
  H A T R O O M\nDue to prankster calls\, this meeting will u
 se the phone bridge and web conferencing tool (also the new
 chatroom URL) specified by the co-chairs privately to all TC
  members.\n\n \n\n  \n\nR E C O R D   Y O U R   O W N   A T
 T E N D A N C E\nParticipants are responsible to log their a
 ttendance on this Kavi calendar entry. When you join the mee
 ting\, use this page to record your attendance by clicking &
 quot\;Record My Attendance&quot\;. If you are not on the int
 ernet\, you can request the chair to record your attendance
 on your behalf.\n\n \n\n  \n\nY O U R   S C R I B E   R E S
 P O N S I B I L I T Y\nEvery person in the TC is asked to ta
 ke their turn at scribing a meeting. When your name is calle
 d by the co-chair\, please take your turn. You will use the
 chat room for the initial scribing. Scribing is easy. Instru
 ctions will be provided in advance to any volunteer. \n\n \n
 \nT R A C K   Y O U R   V O T I N G   R I G H T S\nParticipa
 nts are responsible for the state of their voting rights. Th
 e co-chairs will endeavor to update the roster at http://www
 .oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/roster.php
 before meetings. Except for leaves of absence\, the general
 rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from two consecut
 ive meetings loses his or her voting rights at the end of th
 e second Meeting missed\, and a TC Member who has lost his o
 r her voting rights shall regain them by attending two conse
 cutive meetings after the end of the second Meeting attended
 . (see the TC Process section 2.4.4 for more details).\n\n \
 n\n \n\nO T H E R   R E S O U R C E S \n\nTOSCA TC PAGE:\n\n
 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/index.php
 \n\n \n\nTOSCA JIRA Project (all proposals and issues): http
 ://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA\n\n \n\nPROPOSAL
 S AND ISSUES:\n\nTC standing rules for JIRA mandate that all
  technical and deliverable proposals and issues be in the fo
 rm of JIRA issues and will only be voted upon after 1 week.
 Issues can be discussed at any time. For details\, see the a
 pproved proposal at: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/work
 group/tosca/email/archives/201112/msg00030.html\n\n \n\n \n\
 nP H O N E\, W E B   C O N F E R E N C I N G\, A N D   C H A
  T R O O M\n\nDue to prankster calls\, please contact the co
 -chairs using your OASIS-registered email address to obtain
 this information (reference: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps
 /org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201307/msg00013.html)\n\
 n \n\n*** This meeting will use the phone bridge and web con
 ferencing tool (also the new chatroom URL) specified by the
 co-chairs privately to all TC members ***\n\n \n\n  \n\nR E
 C O R D   Y O U R   O W N   A T T E N D A N C E\n\nParticipa
 nts are responsible to log their attendance on this Kavi cal
 endar entry. When you join the meeting\, use this page to re
 cord your attendance by clicking &quot\;Record My Attendance
 &quot\;. If you are not on the internet\, you can request th
 e chair to record your attendance on your behalf.\n\n \n\n
 \n\nY O U R   S C R I B E   R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y\n\nE
 very person in the TC is asked to take their turn at scribin
 g a meeting. When your name is called by the co-chair\, plea
 se take your turn. You will use the chat room for the initia
 l scribing.\n\n \n\nScribing is easy:\n\n1. Change your name
  using setting button in the chat room to &quot\;YOUR NAME (
 Scribe - CO). \n\n2. Record motions/votes and some context i
 n the chat room during the meeting (people will add details
 and help). You don&#39\;t have to quote people.\n\n3. Later\
 , use this template document to produce draft minutes of the
  meeting as recorded in the chat room: http://www.oasis-open
 .org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/45088/TOSCA%20Min
 utes%20Template.docx (Copy/append the raw chat room contents
  at the end of the doc (copy/paste works fine in most browse
 rs).\n\n4. Post draft file called &quot\;TOSCA TC Minutes 20
 12-MM-DD&quot\; to &quot\;Meeting Notes&quot\; folder here:
 http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/documents
 .php\n\n \n\n  \n\nT R A C K   Y O U R   V O T I N G   R I G
  H T S\n\nParticipants are responsible for the state of thei
 r voting rights. The co-chairs will endeavor to update the r
 oster at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/
 members/roster.php before meetings. Except for leaves of abs
 ence\, the general rule is that a Voting Member who is absen
 t from two consecutive meetings loses his or her voting righ
 ts at the end of the second Meeting missed\, and a TC Member
  who has lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by
 attending two consecutive meetings after the end of the seco
 nd Meeting attended. (see the TC Process section 2.4.4 for m
 ore details).\n\n \n\n \n\nO T H E R   R E S O U R C E S \n\
 nTOSCA TC PAGE:\n\nhttp://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgr
 oup/tosca/index.php\n\n \n\nTOSCA JIRA Project (all proposal
 s and issues): http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOS
 CA\n\n \n\nPROPOSALS AND ISSUES:\n\nTC standing rules for JI
 RA mandate that all technical and deliverable proposals and
 issues be in the form of JIRA issues and will only be voted
 upon after 1 week. Issues can be discussed at any time. For
 details\, see the approved proposal at: http://www.oasis-ope
 n.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201112/msg0003
 0.html\n\nAgenda: Welcome / Roll\nCo-chair appoints a scribe
 \nReview/approve draft proposed agenda\nReview/approve draft
  minutes\n* September 18: https://www.oasis-open.org/committ
 ees/document.php?document_id=54152&wg_abbrev=tosca\n** Thank
 s to Karsten Beins for scribing \n* Informal co-chair remark
 s\n** Also\, please welcome new TC members Wan Anfeng from H
 uawei\, Radek Pospisil from Hewlett-Packard\, Chris Lauwers
 (Individual Member) and Idan Moyal from GigaSpaces Technolog
 ies \n*** New members: expect a delay\, but you will be adde
 d to this list within a couple weeks of joining of the TC\n
 \n\nInteroperability Subcommittee Report\n* Status and updat
 es from co-chairs (Matt Rutkowski and Richard Probst) \n** M
 inutes of 2014-09-29: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/wo
 rkgroup/tosca-interop/email/archives/201409/msg00014.html\n\
 n\n \n\nTechnical Marketing & Education Ad Hoc (lead: Karste
 n Beins (Paul Lipton for 9/11 & 9/18 reports))\n* https://to
 ols.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-131 - This issue rela
 ted to all such activities \n* https://www.oasis-open.org/co
 mmittees/document.php?document_id=54092&wg_abbrev=tosca Vide
 o proposed for OASIS TOSCA playlist (first submitted company
 /organization video for OASIS YouTube\, but others expected
 and requested!)\n** NOTE: Submit organization/company videos
  by uploading them to the TOSCA Documents page (Working Draf
 ts folder) \n** All TC approved videos at: https://www.youtu
 be.com/playlist?list=PLaYKtNo_BitZXdvyNDwBi290IHxdi459v\n\nA
 d Hoc on Network Features (lead: Avi Vachnis)\n* https://www
 .oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/2014
 07/msg00000.html (open to all TC members\, of course) \n* ht
 tps://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-173 - This is
 sue related to general group activities.  \n\n \n\nAd Hoc on
  Container Support\, e.g.\, Docker (lead: Hemal Surti) \n* h
 ttps://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-174 - This i
 ssue related to group activities\n\n \n\nTOSCA v1.1\nNOTE: A
 s always\, only JIRA issues will be considered by the TC for
  v1.1 for validation and approval. Note that any TC member c
 an create or comment on a JIRA issue\, upload related docume
 nts to Kavi (the OASIS website)\, etc. Please contact the co
 -chairs if you have any questions. The below issues at the d
 iscretion of the co-chairs and time permitting. \n*** See ht
 tps://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-7 (Alternate
 encodings Service Templates\, e.g.\, YAML/JSON)\n* Resources
 \n** See https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca
 /email/archives/201407/msg00007.html\n** Current &quot\;base
 &quot\; for v1.1 XML Spec and Simple Profile is the http://d
 ocs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/os/ (public)\n** Note ho
 wever that much work for v1.1 is being done first on the YAM
 L rendering and Simple Profile Document (last TC approved CS
 D is http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-Y
 AML/v1.0/posted March 27\, 2014) \n** https://tools.oasis-op
 en.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-108: Catch-all for All Editorial
 Suggestions That Do NOT Change Semantics\, e.g.\, spelling\,
  grammar\, readability (use for all v1.1 documents)\n\n \n\n
 Newly-Introduced Issues -- Brief Overview for TC and Discuss
 ion\n* https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-186 (Model
  Composition) - Oct. 9th\n* https://issues.oasis-open.org/br
 owse/TOSCA-187 (Using TOSCA models to describe NFV forward g
 raph) - Oct. 9th\n* https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOS
 CA-188 (Requirements section should be turned to a map inste
 ad of list)\n\n \n\nCSD02-related issues (The below was prev
 iously introduced to the TC. Any questions\, suggestions\, o
 r requests to discuss further?)\nSuggested activity (time pe
 rmitting): The TC (with input from the Simple Profile Ad Hoc
  members) is asked to briefly consider scan the list to see
 if it is possible to close any of the below issues.  \n*** h
 ttps://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-132(Use &quo
 t\;set_property&quot\; methods to &quot\;push&quot\; values
 from template inputs to nodes) \n*** https://tools.oasis-ope
 n.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-133 (add material for defining a n
 ested template that implements a node type)\n*** https://too
 ls.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-134 (Define TOSCA vers
 ion type based upon Apache Maven versioning)\n*** https://to
 ols.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-135 (Define/reference
  a Regex language (or subset) we wish to support for constra
 ints)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-
 136 (Rules to Ensure Uniqueness of Requirement and Capabilit
 y Names)  \n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/T
 OSCA-137 (Need to address &quot\;optional&quot\; and &quot\;
 best can&quot\; on node requirements)  \n*** https://tools.o
 asis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-138 (Define a Network topo
 logy for L2 Networks\, etc.)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.o
 rg/issues/browse/TOSCA-139 (Compute node scalability should
 be specified with a Compute node capability)\n*** https://to
 ols.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-140 (Constraining the
  capabilities of multiple node templates)\n*** https://tools
 .oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-141 (Specifying Environm
 ent Constraints for Node Templates) \n*** https://tools.oasi
 s-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-142 (Define normative Artifac
 t Types \n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOS
 CA-143 (Define normative tosca.nodes.Network Node Type)\n***
  https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-144(Update
  Ch 6\, Example 5\, &quot\;Template for deploying a two-tier
  application servers.on two&quot\;)\n*** https://tools.oasis
 -open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-145 (Update Ch 7\, Example 6\,
  &quot\;Template for deploying a two-tier application on two
  servers.&quot\;)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/b
 rowse/TOSCA-146 (Define a grammar for each property function
  and provide examples)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/iss
 ues/browse/TOSCA-147 (Define grammar for and examples of usi
 ng Relationship templates)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org
 /issues/browse/TOSCA-148 (Need a means to express cardinalit
 y on relationships)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues
 /browse/TOSCA-149 (Create an independent section to describe
  a single requirement definition&#39\;s grammar)\n*** https:
 //tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-150 (Work towards
  a common syntax for Requirement definitions)\n*** https://t
 ools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-151 (Resolve spec. b
 ehavior if name collisions occur on named Requirements )\n**
 * https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-152 (Exte
 nd Requirement grammar to support &quot\;Optional/Best Can&q
 uot\; Capability Type matching)\n*** https://tools.oasis-ope
 n.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-153 (Define grammar and usage of S
 ervice Template keyname)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/i
 ssues/browse/TOSCA-154(Decide how security/access control wo
 rk with Nodes\, update grammar\, etc.)\n*** https://tools.oa
 sis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-155 (How do we provide cons
 traints on properties declared as simple YAML lists)\n*** ht
 tps://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-156 (Are ther
 e IPv6 considerations (e.g.\, new properties) for tosca.capa
 bilities.Endpoint)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/
 browse/TOSCA-157 (Can/how do we make a property defn. &quot\
 ;final&quot\; or &quot\;read-only&quot\;)\n*** https://tools
 .oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-158 (Provide prose descr
 ibging how Feature matching is done by orchestrators)\n*** h
 ttps://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-159 (Describ
 e how not all interfaces need to supply scripts (artifacts)\
 , it is a no-op behavior)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/
 issues/browse/TOSCA-160 (Need examples of using the &quot\;t
 osca.interfaces.relationship.Configure&quot\; interface)\n**
 * https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-161 (Need
  examples of using the built-in feature (Capability) and dep
 endency (Requirement) of tosca.nodes.Root - see TOSCA-181)\n
 *** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-162 (Pr
 ovide recognized values fo tosca.nodes.compute properties: o
 s_arch)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSC
 A-163(Provide recognized values fo tosca.nodes.BlockStorage:
  store_fs_type)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/bro
 wse/TOSCA-164 (Do we need a restart lifecycle operation for
 nodes?)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSC
 A-165https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-165 (N
 ew use case / example: Selection/Replacement of web server t
 ype)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-1
 66 (New use case / example: Web Server with (one or more) ru
 ntimes environments)\n*** https://tools.oasis-open.org/issue
 s/browse/TOSCA-169 (Resolve text and grammar for the &quot\;
 get_ref_property&quot\; function)\n*** https://tools.oasis-o
 pen.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-170 (Explicit textual mention\,
 and grammar support\, for adding (extending) node operations
 ) \n*** https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-176 (Add
 connectivity ability to Compute) \n*** https://issues.oasis-
 open.org/browse/TOSCA-177 (Cardinality for node template) \n
 *** https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-178 (Define h
 ow an operation can expose outputs)\n*** https://issues.oasi
 s-open.org/browse/TOSCA-179 (Add &quot\;timeout&quot\; and &
 quot\;retry&quot\; keynames to an operation)\n*** https://is
 sues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-180 (Support of secured rep
 ositories for artifacts)\n*** https://issues.oasis-open.org/
 browse/TOSCA-181 (Dependency requirement type should match a
 ny target node - see TOSCA-161)\n\nCSD03-related issues (The
  below was previously introduced to the TC. Any questions\,
 suggestions\, or requests to discuss further?)\nNot for disc
 ussion this TC meeting (these issues will be restored after
 CSD02 is approved.\n\n** Root issues for all Simple Profile
 work\, essentially: https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/brow
 se/TOSCA-12 (Basic Node Types) -- also related is https://to
 ols.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-11 (Lifecycle Operati
 ons)  \n\nREMINDER: While a general approach can be decided
 by motion\, specific proposals and contributions need to be
 JIRA issue\nGroup: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specific
 ation for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC\nCreator: Mr. Paul L
 ipton
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=35880
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=35880
BEGIN:VALARM