Subject: Special Ad Hoc Group Half-Day Event and Revised TC Meeting Schedule

Hi TOSCA-teers,

As discussed in the TOSCA TC meeting of 23 October, we are planning to cancel the November 13th TC meeting so as to enable the Simple Profile and YAML ad hoc group to schedule a half day teleconference dedicated to finalizing a candidate Working Draft 04 (WD04) and Committee Spec Draft 02 (CSD02) for review and possible approval by the TOSCA TC on November 20th.

During the November 20th TC review, after a document walkthrough, you will hear a short overview on each JIRA issue that the ad hoc group processed along with a short overview of how the issue was addressed. For each of these issues, the TC may consider approving the ad hoc group’s recommended change in JIRA issue status. Overflow can be tackled on December 4th, if needed.

As always, Ad Hoc group meetings are open to all TC members. Please contact Matt Rutkowski (CC to Simon and me), if you wish to participate, and he will return to you meeting logistics.

In summary, our TC schedule for the rest of the year looks like:

* 30 October – TC regular meeting

* 6 November – canceled (many TC members at OpenStack Conference and other events)

* 13 November – canceled (special half-day YAML and Simple Profile Ad Hoc Teleconference)

* 20 November – TC meeting #1 to review candidate document

* 27 November – canceled (US Thanksgiving Holiday)

* 4 December – TC regular meeting (could be used as 2nd meeting to review candidate document)

* 11 December – TBD

* 18 December – canceled (holiday season)

* 25 December – canceled (holiday season)

* 1 January – canceled (New Year’s Day)

* 8 January – start of new TOSCA Year!

Thanks to all TC members for your support, flexibility, and hard work.

Regards,

Paul Lipton

OASIS TOSCA TC Co-Chair