Subject: TC Holiday Season Schedule Reminder

Dear TOSCA-teers,

Again, my sincere apology for forgetting to update the OASIS TC calendar for November 27th. Of course, notice of the cancellation was given in two prior TC meetings (and recorded in the minutes), but that is no excuse for my carelessness. I hope I caused nobody inconvenience.

The current holiday schedule for TC meetings, as it stands, is:

* 4 Dec TC meeting

* 11 Dec TC meeting

--- holiday break ----

* 8 Jan TC meetings restart