Subject: RE: January 8th TC Meeting Canceled

Please don’t be confused. Kavi (OASIS site) is forcing me to delete the series because this is the first event of a new series. I will have to recreate the series. Our next meeting (truly) is January 15th. ;-)

Thanks again,

Paul

From: Lipton, Paul C
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2015 12:00 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'smoser@de.ibm.com'
Subject: January 8th TC Meeting Canceled

Hi TOSCA-teers,

I hope that you all had a great holiday season and New Year! Due to the fact that many TC members are still on vacation and that the TC’s various subgroups are not all up-and-running yet for the new year, we are canceling the TC meeting of January 8th. Our next TC meeting will be January 15th, as scheduled.