Subject: RE: [tosca] Please Vote! for TOSCA session at OpenStack Summit Vancouve

Matt,

Do you have to be an OpenStack member or registered conference attendee to vote?

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Mr. Matthew Rutkowski
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 12:00 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

IBM and Gigaspaces have jointly proposed a session for the upcoming OpenStack Summit in Vancouver this May.

It profiles and demonstrates the success of the TOSCA Heat-Translator work over the last year and will try to provide hints to the future (e.g., NFV and Docker).

Here is the link to vote:
www.openstack.org/vote-vancouver/presentation/tosca-workloads-with-openstack-heat-translator-a-success-story-with-networking-and-containers

Please support us in getting more awareness of how TOSCA is being implemented as an open source project within OpenStack and feature the great work of our TC!

Voting closes Monday so please vote this week!

Thanks,
Matt

PS  We will credit all the companies who have contributed to the Heat-Translator codebase as well, so please consider helping us make the Heat-Translator the best it can be.