Subject: Node.js paypal pizza store app

Hello,

We discussed in meeting today about possibility of using Node.js paypal pizza store application with our ELK logging use case (2015-03-13 tosca_elk_DRAFT_CSAR.zip).

Here is a link to the application to know more about it,
https://github.com/paypal/rest-api-sample-app-nodejs/

Please look at the README for an overview, set-up etc.

Thanks!

Regards,
Sahdev