Subject: RE: [tosca] Groups - 2015-04-13 tosca_elk_DRAFT_CSAR.zip uploaded

Thanks Sahdev, I’ll start with an email, since a number of the issues will likely need some discussion. Based on the discussion, I can upload edited YAML files.

I’ll work on this later today and tomorrow.

From: Sahdev P Zala [mailto:spzala@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 4:15 PM
To: Chris Lauwers
Cc: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for the review. I am looking forward to have your comments.

I think email probably is a good way or may be you can upload them as a doc at the same place we have CSAR? I will make changes per your comments unless I have questions or need to have a discussion.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Sahdev Zala