Subject: Re: [tosca] Questions on the TOSCA model

Hello Chris,

Appreciate all your responses.
May be it will help if I can explain my use-case some more

1. I want to define a standard rhel machine
I defined a NodeType
node.yaml

node_types:

mycompany.nodes.Compute:

derived_from: tosca.Nodes.Compute

Properties: some proprietary

I created a rhel blueprint which can be either requestable by itself or can be used to create a database

rhel_7.0.yaml

tosca_definitions_version: tosca_simple_yaml_1_0_0

imports:

    - node.yaml

node_templates:

rhel_7.0:

derived_from: mycompany.nodes.Compute

properties:

I want to create a database node

Database:

        type: rhel_7.0 #vra.nodes.Compute

        properties:

In this case, I want to have multiple property lists to be assigned to the rhel blueprint. E.g.

properties_list1:

    environment:

    backup_enabled:

properties_list2:

VirtualMachine.admin.ThinProvision: true

VMware.SCSI.Type: pvscsi

MonitoringOptions: true

MonitoringOptions.HasAlerting: true

SysPrep.GuiUnattended.adminPassword:

Cost:

ProjectCode:

And the two property list defined above is such that both 1 & 2 will be applied to rhel as well as to a CentOS or a Ubuntu blueprint

Thanks and Regards,

Nikunj