Subject: Farewell

Hello tosca team.

It’s been a while since my last attendance in the TC and/or sub-groups. I was sitting on the fence figuring out my next move.

I’ve decided to move on to my next adventure.

It was a great honor to take part of this TC and work with you guys.

Please keep up the great collaboration spirit and dedication ;-)

Special thanks to: Paul, Simon, Derek, Matt, Thomas, Chip, Li Shitao for being so supportive and collaborative.

Good luck!

-Avi