Subject: OpenStack Vancouver vBrownbag "TOSCA Workloads with OpenStack Heat-Translator"

Here is the Video link to the vBrownbag:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84N7ijvOyk0

(Sahdev ate a large share of the allotted time so I had to go fast, so I give him a hard time about this)

Here is a SlideShare link on YouTube to the vBrownbadg Sahdev and I presented at the OpenStack Vancouver summit:

http://www.slideshare.net/SahdevZala/open-stack-vancouver-heattranslator-vbrownbag20150521

The Powerpoint for these slides used I posted already to the TC Kavi "working documents" folder.