Subject: tosca.nodes.Compute input data questions

Again on the Compute.
The CPU, ram etc data could be chosen by the end user from a set of given option decided by the application implementor.
This could be for preparing the final architecture between different sizing option.

My problem is I espect to use the content of the tosca file to present the end user an element in a catalogue so that he can choose to deploy that application.
Consider that the application is something like a coplex public administration solution (like a transparency portal imagine at least 3 virtual machines with lot of software on them)

The goal is to present the end user the choice of different sizing (small municipality, city, region) this means that we have at least to have different sizing for the VM so different data in the Compute node description depending on the choice.
Considering the option where we do not scale VM but just CPU and RAM, is it wise to use a single tosca file (and archive) to describe all the options?
If no this means that I have to have 1 tosca csar for each sizing where the only things that change are the values in the compute nodes?
Is there a way to define in the standard (maybe in the TOSCA-Meta the association between some sizing description and the proper tosca description)?  This option would also solve the case where sizing require a different set of machines like clustering etc.

Thanks
Luca