Subject: tosca.artifacts.Implementation

I have lots of questions about this type.

The first is is there a standard way to use these? That is is the orchestrator required to use these artifacts in some specific detailed way?

For example he has to execute the bash script ... but on which work dir? using which user? any detail on environment variables?

If I wanted to implement an implementation of type puppet that should be the place to do it?

Since I need to generate the puppet site manifest dynamically accordingly to the tosca content my pipeline is:
1) use freemarker to generate the file
2) use puppet apply to execute puppet against the generated file

This would require a Implementation freemarker and an implementation puppet probably is this the way to go?

If yes could it be something to add to the standard? I could add a jira for this.
Luca