Subject: RE: [tosca] monitoring

Hi Luca,

In our monitoring group, we discussed several use cases that we can address. One of them was the ability to define custom metrics, possibly using endpoints.

As a first stage, we decided to focus on a “minimal use case” with a few predefined metrics. We are now trying to finalize a design and yaml definition for this minimal use case. There are many areas that we didn’t address yet, including how to support use cases like yours. You are more than welcome to join our regular meetings (Monday 9am EDT) and contribute to our discussions.

Regards,

Ifat Afek

Software Engineer

CloudBand Business Unit

Alcatel-Lucent

16 Atir Yeda St. Kfar Saba 44643, Israel

T: +972 9 793 3085

F: +972 9 793 3700

ifat.afek@alcatel-lucent.com