Subject: RE: OSCON Booth, Forms, Payments, Registration, etc.

My apologies, TOSCA-teers. I did not mean to share this prematurely. Just logistical stuff for OSCON.

Regards,

Paul

From: Lipton, Paul C
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 9:54 PM
To: 'Jane Harnad'
Cc: 'tosca@lists.oasis-open.org'

Hi Jane,

Yes, thank you. Please feel free (also include tosca-interop@, as well please). It might be wise to point out that so far we have five companies who  are committed: IBM, Vnomic, Fujitsu, Huawei, and Gigaspaces, just to light an additional fire under those and make it more real for any last minute entries.

You already know what we need, right (tables, monitor stands, wi-fi and so forth that we discussed before)? Could you please confirm?

Cost is still $700, right? I presume you will instruct them. What else do we need to let folks know?

Thanks again,

Paul