Subject: Fwd: TOSCA Interop Demonstration Opportunity @ OSCON in July

Dear TOSCA TC Members,

Sending along a reminder...The deadline to sign up for the OSCON demonstration in July is tomorrow 30 June.  Please feel free to reach out to me with questions or other.  Thanks so much, Jane

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jane Harnad <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:29 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear TOSCA TC Members,

OASIS will be hosting another TOSCA Interoperability Demonstration at the OSCON Conference & Exposition, 20-24 July in Portland.  The demonstration is scheduled to take place on the OSCON exposition floor in the non-profit pavilion area.  Due to space constraints, reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Interested members should complete the attached participation form no later than 30 June.  Please note that there is a participation fee associated with this activity to cover the venue and demonstration expenses. Details about the fee and benefits are outlined on the form.

I will be happy to join the next TC call to address any questions about the opportunity, but in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can help in any way.

Kind regards,
Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS