Subject: RE: [tosca] Relationship_template

Hi Luca,

Yes, while relationship templates (together with node templates) are one of the key concepts of Tosca, there is nothing in the introductory prose that discusses them. In fact, relationship templates aren’t discussed until Appendix G. I’ve suggested to Matt that it might be helpful to move Appendix G into the first part of the document with the goal of discussing relationship templates.

Chris

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Luca Gioppo
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:13 AM
To: TOSCA
Subject: [tosca] Relationship_template

I'm trying to understand the way that the relationship_templates have to be used in the YAML and why the relationship does not have a source and target?

Can someone explain the reason for changing this semantic from the XML version?  Why there are no more relations in the service_template.

It seems that the section is there but ignored and relations are nested in "requirements".

Thanks

Luca