Subject: OpenStack Policy Project = Senlin could use TOSCA

Just wanted to raise awareness of the OpenStack Senlin project which works "on-top" of Heat and with both Heat and either Ceilometer or Monasca monitoring projects to manage policies in may areas.

I have been meeting with the Project Lead with IBM China Research and are seeing how TOSCA policies could be used to be a standard way to represent/express their policies.

Their thinking includes the areas we already cover, but also includes things we do not yet like "delete", "update", "scale-down", "monitoring", etc.

Here are some of their policies:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/stackforge/senlin/tree/examples/policies

I hope to use these as inputs to our own TOSCA use cases.

Regards,
Matt