Subject: OSCON Attendees

Hi TOSCA-teers,

As mentioned in today’s TC meeting, if you (or a colleague) are attending OSCON in Portland July 20-24, feel free to drop by and support TOSCA at our Birds-of-Feather sessions on Monday and Wednesday nights at 7pm PT. Also, there will be an OASIS booth in the Expo Center with some TOSCA demos.

Of course, we want to encourage folks to promote TOSCA. If you are interested in helping or just meeting other TC members, please let me know directly (probably better than flooding the TC email list).