Subject: Re: [tosca] VOTE! Help get TOSCA session at OpenStack Tokyo! July 30th deadline

Deadline is this week, July 30th , end of day...

From:        Matt Rutkowski/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
To:        tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        07/27/2015 03:20 PM
Subject:        [tosca] VOTE! Help get TOSCA session at OpenStack Tokyo!
Sent by:        <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>

As you may know, OpenStack sessions are determined by popular voting.  Please use the link below to support the Heat-Translator session for the upcoming Tokyo summit.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/tokyo-2015/vote-for-speakers/Presentation/5503

Forward to to anyone you know in your company that my have an openstack account and can help assure we have a valuable platform to describe our latest work.

The talk will feature the latest features of out TOSCA YAML spec. along with its use in the Murano service catalog and hopefully show the latest support for Senlin policy service and Magnum container service (if we can manage it with the resources we have).

Thanks much!
-Matt Rutkowski

Please contact me with any questions.