Subject: RE: monitoring ad-hoc group - future use cases

Hi,

A reminder – the next monitoring group meeting will be on Monday, Sep 21. Please join if you are interested in discussing the next phase monitoring use cases.

Thanks,

Ifat.

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of AFEK, Ifat (Ifat)
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 11:44 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Lipton, Paul C
Subject: [COMMERCIAL] [tosca] monitoring ad-hoc group - future use cases

Hi,

After Roger presented to the TC the rough consensus that was reached in the monitoring group regarding the first minimal use case, we are trying to finalize a list of future use cases to handle. We started to discuss it in the last group meeting on Aug 31, and will continue the discussion on Sep 21 (the meetings of Sep 7 and Sep 14 are canceled). You can find the document with the use cases here: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/document.php?document_id=56401 . You are welcome to read it and comment in our JIRA issue https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-216, and of course to come to the next meeting and discuss it.

The future use cases should be discussed in the next phase of the monitoring group, when new leaders are selected for the group. If you are interested in leading this effort, please contact Paul.

Thanks,

Ifat Afek

Software Engineer

CloudBand Business Unit

Alcatel-Lucent

16 Atir Yeda St. Kfar Saba 44643, Israel

T: +972 9 793 3085

F: +972 9 793 3700

ifat.afek@alcatel-lucent.com