Subject: RE: [tosca] TOSCA Simple Profile for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Version 1.0 csd02 published

Hi Paul,

Doubled appreciated given the time frame we needed this. Thanks again.

Paul Lipton
CA Technologies
VP, Industry Standards and Open Source
Member, CA Council for Technical Excellence
Office Phone: +1 609 583-9718
Mobile: +1 267 987-6887
Email: paul.lipton@ca.com

Sent from my mobile "phablet." Please excuse brevity, spelling errors, and the occasional undetected, unintended word substitution.

THIS MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED OR OTHER LEGALLY PROTECTED INFORMATION. IT IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE ONLY. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE (OR SOMEONE THE ADDRESSEE AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE), YOU ARE PROHIBITED FROM COPYING, DISTRIBUTING OR OTHERWISE USING IT. PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER AND RETURN IT AT OUR COST. THANK YOU.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Knight [paul.knight@oasis-open.org]
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [tosca@lists.oasis-open.org]

Hi all,

Congratulations to the TC on the publication of this updated Committee Specification Draft.

The files are available here:

TOSCA Simple Profile for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 02

http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/tosca-nfv/v1.0/csd02/tosca-nfv-v1.0-csd02.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/tosca-nfv/v1.0/csd02/tosca-nfv-v1.0-csd02.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/tosca-nfv/v1.0/csd02/tosca-nfv-v1.0-csd02.doc

Best regards,
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-883-1783
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society - Document Process Analyst
Identity Ecosystem Steering Group - Framework Management Office