Subject: Re: [tosca] TOSCA Monitoring ad hoc group

Sorry again to all for the meeting of today, but we had little problems in the activation of the web conference tool.

We will start next monday but ...

Please get involved by looking at the dedicated jira issue for monitoring

 >   https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-216

we need to work off line on this also with the people form YAML group so that we can come up with a proposal for the release 1.1 of the spec.

Luca and Saji

Il 2 novembre 2015 alle 11.46 OASIS Open <workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org> ha scritto:

 >   Submitter's message

 >   The call of the monitoring group will start officially the 9 november since we did not managed to have the web conference call ready for this week.

 >   We are sorry for the starting problem.

 >   In any case we invite all to look at the

 >   https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-216

 >   issue to see advancement of the work of the group; we invite all to contribute there with comments and proposals since wirk can only be carried aout off line and the call is only a moment of convergence and consensus gathering.

 >   Thanks

 >   Luca and Saji

 >   -- Mr. Luca Gioppo

Event Title: TOSCA Monitoring ad hoc group

Date: Monday, 09 November 2015, 12:00pm to 01:00pm EST

 >   Description

Monitoring ad hoc call.

 >   RSVP

Owner: Mr. Luca Gioppo

 >   Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC

 >   Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

 >   Recurrence

 >   This event is part of a series with 9 more events. The next 4 events in this series:

 >   Monday, 16 November 2015, 12:00pm to 01:00pm EST

 >   Monday, 23 November 2015, 12:00pm to 01:00pm EST

 >   Monday, 30 November 2015, 12:00pm to 01:00pm EST

 >   Monday, 07 December 2015, 12:00pm to 01:00pm EST

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.

 >   Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.