Subject: RE: Sample Virtual Router VNFD Template

Thanks Chris. We sure can talk this through in the next NFV meeting.

- Sridhar

From: Chris Lauwers [mailto:lauwers@ubicity.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2015 4:02 PM
To: Sridhar Ramaswamy; Lishitao; Matt Rutkowski; dpalma@vnomic.com; Lawrence Lamers
Cc: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Sridar,

I ran your scripts through my validator and cleaned them up to remove all validation errors. Results attached (I used the “cleaned up” NFV types that I incorporated in rev04 of the NFV spec). Perhaps we can start using these as examples in the NFV profile spec?

I have a number of comments on these scripts. Let’s discuss during our next NFV meeting.

thanks,

Chris