Subject: REMINDER: Self-Nominations for TM&E Ad Hoc Close During TC Meeting on 12/3

Hi TOSCA-teers,

As I mentioned on our TC meeting of 19 November, due to work-related issues, Karstein Beins has to step down as the Lead of the Technical Marketing and Education Ad Hoc Group, although he will still function as TM&E advisor and member to maintain continuity during TM&E leadership transition. That said; if you are interested in (Co-)leading the TM&E please send a self-nomination email to Simon and me, or speak up in tomorrow’s meeting before any nominees are considered by the TC.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop Karsten (cc’d), Simon, and/or me an email.