Subject: OpenStack TOSCA-Parser 0.3.0 PyPI release

Hello Everyone,

On behalf of the OpenStack TOSCA-Parser team, I am pleased to announce the 0.3.0 PyPI release of tosca-parser which can be downloaded from https://pypi.python.org/pypi/tosca-parser

This release includes following enhancements,
- Support for nested imports – allows use of importing type definition within a type definition.
- Full validation of TOSCA template – until now we were throwing error as we hit but with full validation all errors are compiled and displayed together. This will be used in heat-translator to allow user to provide an option to validate TOSCA template without actual translation.
- A new test shell entry point – a new shell command, tosca-parser, is created for testing and validating TOSCA templates.
- Support for .csar file extension – now both .zip and .csar extensions are supported for a CSAR file.
- Many small fixes:
o Always remove decompressed temporary directory after processing CSAR file in in unit tests in Jenkin’s environment.
o Updated trove classifier for the project.
oThe tosca-parser project is added to OpenStack global requirements to automatically update requirements.
o TOSCA definition update for admin and public endpoint, and PortSpec type per the latest spec.
o New missing validation and i18n fixes.
o Updated error messages for uniform formatting across the project.
o Documentation update etc.

Per project development plan, we will be having a point release every five to six weeks interval with new features.

Thanks!

Regards,
Sahdev Zala